We all know it’s the little things that count; likewise, when preparing to sell your home, small updates can make a big impact on buyers.
Here are some simple solutions that can deliver the biggest bang for your buck:
- Create a strong first impression by making sure your front door is in tip-top shape
- How do your kitchen cabinets look? Consider refacing, instead of replacing old cabinets. Or, just paint them. Even updating hardware helps
- A new coat of paint freshens any room, and can totally transform a space
- Clean out all of your closets and show the storage possibilities
- Add style to your home by updating your faucets and lighting fixtures
All it takes is a little pizzazz to make your place stand out from the rest!