Every person has a vision of what their perfect dream home has to offer. In many cases what an individual “Wants” is unrealistic and cost prohibitive. These real estate buyers are often disappointed because they quickly realize their real estate goals are unattainable. In other cases, what an individual “Wants” is very realistic and attainable. Their real estate dreams often come true. Of these two groups of real estate buyers, to which group do you belong? Are your real estate “Wants” unrealistic or do your real estate “Wants” comfortably meet your “Needs.” If you are unsure about which category you belong to, use your answers to the following questions to help you determine if your real estate “Needs” or real estate “Wants” are governing your thinking.
Do I know what style of house I like? Do I know my choices?
How much space do I need? Will I do a lot of entertaining?
- Does my situation require a one-level home, or are staircases acceptable?
- Do I want a home that has plenty of property or little or no property?
- Do I want a newer home, or maybe an older one to fix-up?
- Do I need a pool, sauna or whirlpool? Or can I get by without one?
- Will this house be the home you live in for the rest of your life? For how long do you expect to live in this particular house?
- How much can I afford to spend on a home? Does my current financial situation make certain types of properties more attainable than others?
Gemma and Gary will do their best to help you meet your real estate “Needs” and along the way hopefully satisfy some of your real estate “Wants”. Regardless, the Barclay Team will make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient and successful.
For additional guidance on determining your real estate “Wants” and “Needs”,
Contact Gemma or Gary Barclay
We only collect personal information necessary to effectively market and sell the property of sellers, to assess, locate and qualify properties for buyers and to otherwise provide professional services to clients and customers. I/We do not sell, trade, transfer, rent or exchange your personal information with anyone.